- Types of Personal Data Collected
- Collection of Personal Data
- Usage of Personal Data
- Disclosure of Your Personal Data
- Access or Correction to Your Personal Data
- The Right Of Data Subject
- Request to Withdraw Consent
- Administration and Management of Personal Data
- Storing Your Personal Data In Cloud Database in A Foreign Country
- Standards For Protecting Personal Data
- Individual Rights for European Usage
- Third Party Cookies
- Google Analytics
- Contacting Us
- Updates on Data Protection Policy
- Governing Law
- Language Provision
- At Teleport Delivery System, we take your privacy and our responsibility in relation to protecting your Personal Data and compliance with Applicable Laws very seriously. We are committed to comply with all data protection laws applicable to us.
- In the course of providing you with our services and access to the Platforms, we may collect and process your Personal Data. We will only manage, process, and disclose your Personal Data in accordance with this Policy and the Applicable Laws. This Policy will inform you how we collect, use, process, and disclose your Personal Data. We trust that it will assist you in making an informed decision whether to provide us with any of your Personal Data.
- It is important that you read this Policy together with any other applicable notices we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing your Personal Data, so that you are fully aware of how and why we are collecting, using, processing your Personal Data.
- “Applicable Laws" means any relevant law applicable to Teleport Delivery System and the user of Apps or Platforms, including but not limited to Thailand Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562 and its subsidiary legislations and regulations as amended from time to time;
- "Apps" means our teleport.delivery mobile app on iOS and Android;
- "Personal Data" means any data, whether true or not, which is (a) about an individual who can be identified (i) from that data; or (ii) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access and would include data in our records as may be updated from time to time, or (b) defined as "personal data" or "personal information" under the Applicable Laws or any applicable data protection laws.
- "Platforms" means collectively Teleport Delivery System Apps, Social Media and Website, and any other websites or applications which we may own or operate from time to time;
- "Social Media" means Teleport Delivery System pages and accounts on third party social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+;
- “Teleport Delivery System Sellers” means third party sellers who have signed up with us to have their products promoted at our Platforms;
- "Website" means the Teleport Delivery System website accessed at the following address at teleport.delivery; and
- "Teleport Delivery System, we, us, or our" means Teleport Delivery System, Teleport Commerce (Thailand) Co.,Ltd and its affiliates including but not limited to Teleport Everywhere Pte. Ltd.
- By (1) clicking "Yes" on our Policy pop-up or any web form referring to this Policy on any of our online platforms, (2) submitting your Personal Data to us when signing up for an account on the Website, (3) browsing our Website, or (4) using any of our services, you acknowledge that you have been notified of and understood the terms of this Policy and that you have agreed and gave us consent to the collection, usage, processing, and disclosure of your Personal Data as described and under the terms herein.
- We may update this Policy from time to time to ensure that it is consistent with industry trends and/or any changes in legal or regulatory requirements. Any changes we make to this Policy in the future will be posted on our Website or our Platforms and, where appropriate, notified to you by email, whereupon your continued use of our services, access to the Platforms or use of the services, shall constitute your acknowledgment and acceptance of the changes we make to this Policy. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to this Policy.
- You acknowledge and agree that (i) upon release of any updated version(s) of the Policy, the updated version(s) shall supersede all previous versions of this Policy with automatic effect, without any further action by us; and (ii) all your information collected or processed by us (including all information already in our possession), shall be processed in accordance with the terms of the most recent version of the Policy found on the Platforms.
- identity data, such as your name, gender, age, birthday, facial image, voice recording (for customer service calls);
- contact details, such as phone number, email address, billing address, home address (or any other delivery address);
- payment details (bank accounts and/or credit card details), tax identification details;
- transaction data, such as details about payments to and/or from you, and other details of products that you have purchased from third party sellers and any of our services that you have utilised;
- technical data, such as internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, network details, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access our Platforms;
- profile data, such as your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, your shopping or browsing behaviours, feedback and survey responses;
- usage data, such as information on how you use our Platforms, products promoted in our Platforms, and our services;
- marketing and communications data, such as your preferences in receiving marketing notification from us and our third parties and your communication preferences; and
- any other personally identifiable information which you have provided us in any forms you may have submitted to us, or in the course of any other forms of interaction between you and us.
- We collect Personal Data from you when:
- You register an account on any of our Platforms;
- You use any of our services, including our related services such as subscribing to our newsletter, curated products, product notifications;
- You browse the products listed in any of our Platforms, our services or otherwise interact with our Platforms;
- You placed an order at any Teleport Delivery System for a product promoted through or link to our Platforms;
- You submitted payments details, including bank account and credit card details;
- You accept our cookies on your device;
- You interact with our customer experience team or other representatives, for example, via our webform, emails, telephone calls, letters, or face-to-face meetings;
- You interact with us on our Social Media, such as liking our posts, commenting on our posts, private messaging us on our Social Media;
- You participate in our promotions, lucky draws, initiatives or any request for additional Personal Data such as customer surveys;
- We receive references from business partners and third parties, for example, where they referred you to us to enjoy the benefits of a joint promotion or collaboration or to redeem a voucher you purchased through them;
- Your representative submits your Personal Data to us for any purpose reasonably authorized by you, for example if such representative is purchasing any product listed in our Platform or utilising our service to be delivered to you as a gift or for any other reason;
- Our third-party analytics and other service providers provide your Personal Data to us, which was collected and processed by them and disclosed to us pursuant to their separate privacy policies; or
- When you voluntarily submit your Personal Data to us for any reason.
- Please also take note of our Cookies Policy below in respect of the data collected and used by third-party cookies and trackers on our Website and Apps.
- We may also collect your Personal Data in circumstances where such collection does not require consent under Applicable Laws.
- Please ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct. Failure to do so may result in our inability to provide you with the services you have requested and/or access to our Platform.
- If you provide us with Personal Data relating to a third party by submitting such Personal Data to us, you represent to us that the third party:
- has duly provided consent to you to provide their Personal Data to us for the respective purposes;
- is aware of the submission of their data to us (including the usage thereof);
- has read and agreed to this Policy (which obligation should be vested on you to duly inform the third party regarding this Policy).
- You agree to release us from any responsibility or liability regarding the consent from such third party to you.
- We may use and disclose your Personal Data for purposes necessary to provide you with our services and/or access to our Platform, including but not limited to:
- register and maintain your user account and to verify your identity or age;
- perform the services;
- share your Personal Data with Teleport Delivery System Sellers or any other party which might be part of or in any way related to the services and/or our Platforms including but not limited to our Affiliated , associate, and/or Our Group Company;
- communicate with you in relation to (i) your queries, requests and feedback, (ii) material changes to our Website or Apps Terms of Service, Policy or other terms and conditions, and (iii) matters relating to the operation of your account;
- personalise and improve your customer experience when you visit the Website and the Apps;
- monitor and enforce compliance with our Terms of Service, including dispute resolution;
- comply with (i) internal risk controls, (ii) the terms of our access to payment processing, financial or banking services such as credit card disputes, fraud, billing errors, or (iii) any applicable law;
- ensure our Website and Apps function properly and to improve their performance, by carrying out activities such as debugging, statistical analyses for optimizing our Website and Apps; and
- share your Personal Data and/or your rights therein for securitisation purposes, in connection with any capital or fund-raising exercise for the AirAsia Group;
- comply with the respective laws and regulations.
- (collectively, the "Purposes")
- In addition, we may use and disclose your Personal Data for the following purposes, to:
- send you marketing communications in relation to any product promoted in our Platforms, services that we provide, other promotions or the Platforms itself;
- send you marketing communications in relation to the sales, products, services or promotions of our business partners, including promotional mail together with your order;
- deliver ads which are related to our products and services which may be of interest to you on the Platforms or other websites, apps or online platforms;
- enable businesses to deliver ads which are related to their products and services which may be of interest to you;
- provide you with our add-on or premium services;
- invite you to our private customer events;
- process your participation in our promotions, lucky draws, initiatives or any request for additional Personal Data such as customer surveys;
- process your participation in our business partners' loyalty or point redemption programs;
- conduct market and customer research, analysis or tracking;
- promote the products and services on our Platforms;
- manage the administrative and business operations of Teleport Delivery System and complying with internal policies and procedures;
- improve your customer experience across all touchpoints and training our customer experience team, such as by recording and monitoring phone calls; and
- any specific purpose in relation to a particular product or service, which we may separately notify you on the product or service page;
- (collectively, the “Additional Purposes”)
- We may also use your Personal Data (a) for other purposes which are reasonably related to the Purposes and where we have obtained and maintain related consent, the Additional Purposes; or (b) in circumstances where such use does not require consent under Applicable Laws.
- Note: If you withdraw your consent for us to use and process your Personal Data for the Purposes or the Additional Purposes, we may no longer be able to provide you with the related products, services or benefits associated with our promotion, or to grant access to our Platforms.
- In relation to our use of your Personal Data, we may disclose your Personal Data to our:
- employees, consultants, temporary workers and Affiliated or our Group Company;
- Teleport Delivery System Sellers;
- payment processors, who process your payment on our Platforms;
- logistics providers, such as courier services which will deliver your order to you;
- business partners who separately maintain an account with you for loyalty or point redemption programs;
- business partners or vendors in connection with the processing of any promotion, event or service organised by us;
- professional advisers and consultants;
- agents, contractors or service providers who provide operational services to us, such as online cloud storage and processing, marketing optimization, information technology, telecommunications, security or other relevant services which requires their collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data; and
- any other party whom you authorize us to disclose your Personal Data to.
- any other party to whom you authorize us to disclose your Personal Data to
- any actual or potential assignee, transferee or acquirer of Teleportal System and/or one or more members of the AirAsia group of companies for securitisation purposes, in connection with any capital or fund-raising exercise carried out by the AirAsia group. Such transfer or assignment of rights will not affect your ability to exercise any of your rights regarding your Personal Data. At all times, we will ensure that you shall continue to have the ability to exercise all rights over your Data (as provided under applicable data protection laws). In the event of foreclosure of the security, data that forms part of the security may be transferred to the transferee / assignee / acquirer and processed by them for their own purposes, but your statutory rights to your Personal Data will continue to subsist nevertheless.
- companies that provide services to us, or the AirAsia group of companies, or the Teleport group of companies including its subsidiaries, affiliates or associates including companies that assist with the Platforms, business analytics, data processing, account management, advertising and other services. Similarly, we may share your information with other people or entities in order to provide the services you have requested or to complete a transaction at your request. We may also enter into agreements with companies that possess the technology that allows us to customise any advertising and marketing messages you receive while using the services offered by us and other activities on the Platforms. Your information, including clickstream data about your use of the services and other online activities, may be shared with these companies so the customisation can be accomplished. However, our agreements with these service providers limit the types of information these companies collect, how they may collect it and how they may use it
- We may also disclose your Personal Data (a) for other purposes which are reasonably related to the Purposes and where we have obtained and maintain related consent, the Additional Purposes; or (b) in circumstances where such disclosure does not require consent under the Applicable Laws.
- We do our best to minimize the disclosure of your Personal Data to the information necessary to perform the related Purpose or Additional Purpose.
- You may access or correct your name, e-mail address, birthday, shipping and billing addresses and contact numbers by logging in to your user account on the Website or Apps under "Account Information" and clicking the "Edit" button under each relevant field.
- For Personal Data that cannot be corrected by you by logging in to your user account on the Website or Apps, you may request to access and correct such Personal Data by submitting a written request to us via our customer service feedback form (available on email@example.com) or by emailing our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may need to request additional information from you to confirm your identity before providing the access or making the correction.
- We will do our best to respond to Personal Data access and correction requests within 21 days from the date of receipt of the requests. Where we are unable to meet this timeline, we will update you with the soonest possible time within which we can provide the information or make the correction. Please note that certain types of Personal Data access and correction requests may be exempted under Applicable Laws.
- Note that we may charge you a reasonable fee for the handling and processing your Personal Data access request.
- We will send your corrected Personal Data to every other person or entity to which such Personal Data was disclosed by Teleport Delivery System within the year OR twelve (12) months before the date of the correction, unless such person or entity does not need the corrected Personal Data for any legal or business purpose or unless we reasonably believe that the other person or entity has ceased using such Personal Data for the purpose for which such disclosure was made.
- Right to withdraw consent: You have the right to withdraw consent to process your Personal Data that you have given us your consent throughout the duration of your Personal Data being with us
- You have the right to request access to and/or request for a copy of your Personal Data that is in our possession by submitting a written request via email to our Data Protection Officer via email@example.com.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request for rectifying any incorrect information or adding any incomplete information.
- Right to erase your Personal Data : You have the right to ask us to erase your information for any possible reason.
- Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to suspend use of your Personal Data for any possible reason.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to transfer your Personal Data you gave us to another data controller or yourself for some any possible reason
- Right to object to processing Personal Data : You have the right to object to processing your Personal Data for any possible reason.
- If you wish to withdraw your consent for us to send you sales, marketing or promotional information, please inform us as follows:
- to withdraw consent from receiving SMS promotions: please unsubscribe by following the steps provided in the promotional SMS;
- to withdraw consent from promotional emails: please click on the Unsubscribe link in the promotional emails;
- to withdraw consent from receiving promotional material with your order package: please email our Data Protection Officer at the email address provided below.
- Once we receive notification that you wish to withdraw your consent for receiving marketing or promotional materials or communications, it may take up to thirty (30) days for your withdrawal to be reflected in our systems. Therefore, you may still receive marketing or promotional materials or communications during this period.
- If you withdraw your consent to receive marketing or promotional materials through a specific communication mode (e.g. SMS), we may still contact you for other purposes in relation to the products and services via other communication modes you have subscribed to (e.g. email).
- You may withdraw your consent for the collection, use and/or disclosure of any of your Personal Data in our possession or under our control by submitting a written request via email to our Data Protection Officer via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Note that, depending on the nature of the consent withdrawal, we may not be able to continue to provide you with some or all of our products or services or access to our Platforms. We will process such a request within a reasonable time from receiving notice from you of your withdrawal of consent. Once the processing is complete, we will no longer collect, use and/or disclose your Personal Data, except to the extent we retain your Personal Data for compliance, regulatory or other legal or security purposes.
- We will make reasonable efforts to ensure Personal Data likely to be used by us or disclosed by us to another organization is accurate and complete. However, you should update us of any changes in your Personal Data. We will not be responsible for relying on inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data if you have not updated us of changes.
- We will also put in place reasonable security arrangements to ensure that your Personal Data is adequately protected and secured. This includes putting in place reasonable measures to prevent any unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, leakage, loss, damage or alteration of your Personal Data. However, we will not be responsible for any unauthorized use of Personal Data by third parties which is attributable to factors beyond our control.
- When Personal Data in our possession is (i) no longer required for any reason connected to the purpose it was originally collected or (ii) retention by us is no longer necessary for any other legal, security or business purposes, we will exercise measures to ensure such Personal Data is destroyed, permanently deleted or anonymised.
- If Personal Data is transferred out of the country, we will comply with Applicable Laws in doing so. This includes: (i) obtaining your consent, unless an exception exists under Applicable Laws or any other laws, and (ii) taking reasonable steps to ascertain whether the foreign recipient of the Personal Data is bound to comply with standards of protection that are at least comparable to the Applicable Laws.
- We use Cloud service (Cloud Computing) which is a large computing database service provider providing service to us in order to collect and retain your Personal Data and any other of your data. Therefore, by registering for an account on our Platforms, or by accessing our Platforms, you hereby acknowledge that your data will be sent or transferred to collect in the cloud database system in a foreign country that has sufficient standards for protecting Personal Data in accordance with international standards for protecting Personal Data
- We maintain certain standards for security in order to prevent damages or unauthorised access to your Personal Data. We only use a trusted and professional cloud database system that has international standards and a certain level of security to store data. Our Website is also equipped with SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate to ensure secure connection* and flow of data from users. Data stored in our system is also protected with encryption protocol to ensure secure transmission and storage.
- *provided that users are using a browser that is applying SSL protocol when accessing our Website.
- In no way shall our security measures be interpreted as a guarantee nor assurance against any unlawful or damaging action on your data or security thereof by a third party. Our measures are voluntary attempts taken by us in trying to prevent such unlawful or damaging action. You agree to release us from any and all claims related to any damage or losses suffered by you in relation to your Personal Data, including loss of data, unlawful disclosure by third party, hacking, server sabotage, or any other event beyond our control.
- If you are European Citizen and European Resident, you may seek confirmation regarding whether Teleport Delivery System is processing your Personal Data, request access to your Personal Data and ask that we correct, amend, delete, or restrict processing of your Personal Data. In addition, you may object to Teleport Delivery System processing of your Personal Data at any time. However, please note that doing so may impact your ability to access and use Teleport.delivery ’s platforms and services.
- While Teleport Delivery System makes reasonable efforts to provide our users with access to their Personal Data, there may be circumstances in which we are unable to provide such access, including but not limited to: where the information in question is legally privileged, would compromise the privacy or other legitimate rights of other persons, where the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to your privacy, where the request is clearly excessive or unfounded, or where the information requested comprises confidential commercial information.
- Teleport Delivery System uses the services of third party vendors, who may implement cookies on the Website. Advertisements on the Website may be provided by third party agencies. These advertisements may also generate cookies, for example, to track how many people have viewed the advertisement. The collection, use, and disclosure of information, including Personal Data, collected by such third party cookies are subject to the privacy and data protections policies of the third party vendors and are not under our control.
- You may reject third party cookies through the settings on your browser. Note that this may result in the loss of Website functionality, restrict your use of the Website, or delay or affect the way in which the Website operates.
- Teleport Delivery System uses certain Google Analytics functions, you are deemed to give us consent to transfer your Personal Data in our possession to Google Analytics in order to use Google Analytic functions. Teleport Delivery System may use Google Analytics features based on Display Advertising, including but not restricted to the following: Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, DoubleClick Campaign Manager Integration, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Using the Google Ads Settings, you can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
- Teleport Delivery System also uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online; third- party vendors, including Google, may show Teleport Delivery System ads on sites across the Internet. Teleport Delivery System and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on visitors' past visits to Teleport Delivery System , as well as report how ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to Teleport Delivery System.
- When you log on to the Teleport Delivery System website, Teleport Delivery System with the help of Google Analytics may use your browsing behaviour to connect it with any other data that has previously been provided by you, in accordance with this Policy.
- Google Analytics provided appropriate safeguards to protect your personal data which you can visit https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en_US to study for more details
- For any questions relating to your Personal Data or about this Policy, if you have a complaint regarding the collection, use or handling of your Personal Data by us, or a question about how we are complying with Applicable Laws, you may contact our Representative in Thailand or Data Protection Officer via one of the following methods:
- Our Appointed Representative in Thailand
- Teleport Commerce (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.
- Attention it to the “Representative” in Thailand
- Office address: 628 Triple i Building, 6th Floor, Soi Klap Chom, Nonsee Road,Yan Nawa, Bangkok 10120
- Phone number: 02-6817900
- Email address: email@example.com
- Emails and letters should clearly state that you are making a data protection query, request or complain in the subject line to ensure the matter is dealt with expediently. We will strive to deal with any query, request or complaint promptly and fairly.
- As part of our efforts to ensure that we properly manage, protect and process your Personal Data, we will be reviewing our policies, procedures and processes from time to time. In this regard, the Teleport Delivery System may update this Policy to ensure that it is consistent with industry trends and any changes in legal or regulatory requirements. We reserve the right to amend the terms of this Policy at our absolute discretion.
- Subject to your rights at law, you agree to be bound by the prevailing terms of the Policy as updated from time to time on our Website and will be effective upon posting. Upon posting, any updated version(s) of the Policy on the Platforms shall supersede all previous versions of the Policy with automatic effect, without any further action by us. By continuing to use our Platforms and/or services after the Policy has been amended, you hereby agree to be bound by the terms of such amended Policy. You acknowledge and agree that all your information collected or processed by us (including all information already in our possession), shall be processed in accordance with the terms of the most recent version of the Policy.
- You are encouraged to visit the above Website from time to time to ensure that you are well- informed of our latest policies in relation to personal data protection.
This Policy and your use of our Platforms shall be governed in
all respects by the laws of Thailand.
In accordance with the requirements of Applicable Laws, this
Policy is issued in both English and Thai . In the event of
any inconsistencies or discrepancies between the English
version and Thai version, the English version shall
Types of personal data collected
Examples of the types of Personal Data we may collect include:
Collection of Personal Data
Usage of Personal Data
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Access or Correction to Your Personal Data
The Right Of Data Subject
Request to Withdraw Consent
Administration and Management of Personal Data
Storing Your Personal Data In Cloud Database in A Foreign Country
Standards For Protecting Personal Data
Individual Rights for European Usage
Third Party Cookies
Updates on Data Protection Policy